This week saw the New York Wedding Salon Show at the Metropolitan Pavillion in the famous Manhattan gallery neighborhood of Chelsea. What caught my eye was this display from Pat Glenn Productions. Pat and Glenn are renowned for their spectacular event settings, from weddings to Bar Mitzvahs, and more.
|Pat Glenn Productions at the New York Wedding Salon Show|
- Color scheme: Green, multiple shades of purple, silver.
- Overall Vintage look
- Reflective surfaces
- Depression Era Glass - the translucent green dinner plate would be right at home in a collection from the 1930's!
- Mercury Glass vases holding small clusters of flowers - the Mercury Glass adds shine and mirrors the colors around it. The small bouquets distribute the flowers around the table, allowing each guest to enjoy them up close.
- More Mercury Glass - candlestick holders, drinking cups, and centerpiece.
- Vintage-inspired colored glass - wine and water glasses with an antique look, embellished with etching.
|Fashion Forward Color Scheme: Assorted shades of purple: lilac, plum and Bellflower, with a green accent: Lamb's Ear.|
Mercury Glass Vases
|Mercury Glass Vases for Small Clusters of Flowers|
Mercury Glass Candlesticks
Mercury Glass candlesticks add a touch of opulence. They range in size from 7 to 7 1/2 inches tall.
Depression Era Glass
|To evoke a feeling of family tradition include Depression Era inspired glass.|
Decorate & Celebrate!
from Dorothy and the team at Luna Bazaar.